Howdy,

When I start my server, I get the following messages in log:

Failed to load Steam Service.
ServiceStart: failed to start

Those messages are accompanied by the following error dialog:

The procedure entry point Q_UnicodeToUTF8 could not be located in the
dynamic link library vstdlib_s.dll

The server will proceed to come up ok, but it would be nice not having to
click through those dialogs every time I start my server.

I am running srcds on Windows 7 with no mods currently. Ports are forwarded
correctly since my friends are able to join.

Any ideas?

Thanks!