So here we go again.

All, my TF2 servers are once again randomly dropping from the Steam Master
server list. One minute I see all my servers full of players. An hour later
I see them nearly empty. When I see this happen, I look at the server list
and the servers are not listed again!!! The only way to get them relisted is
to restart them. This happens at completely random times and only happens to
my TF2 servers on my dedicated server box, My CSS and DOD servers hosted on
the same box never disappear. For the love of God will someone from Valve
address this problem? How can I keep my Community's server popular and fun
with this happening?

Also, can anyone tell me a server command I can execute like the old
"Heartbeat" command that will force the server to report itself to the
server list again without a restart?

Many thanks in advance.