For those that wonder, the commands are con_logfile putsomenamehere and tf_matchmaking_spew_level 4

However, while i did the search, i noticed something off. There's 3 values that are kind of important in the output, those are user score, server score and total score. I did a check on some of my servers and this is what they had months ago:

Server 1: 0.9400, 5.6867, 6.6267
Server 2: 0.9280, 6.0250, 6.9530
Server 3: 0.8840, 6.0500, 6.9340

And now today:

Server 1: 0.8440, 6.3333, 7.1773
Server 2: 0.9040,-94.0000,-93.0960
Server 3: 0.8840,-94.0000,-93.1160

It seems that some of my servers are taking penalty against quickplay for reasons i have no idea and atleast one of the servers (which was least populated before) is taking a lot of traffic instead. This way also explain why some other peoples servers are not getting traffic even though they were getting that before. All my servers have been quickplay eglible and packing most time of the day but recently they have not been as full on morning / day as they used to be. I don't think it's surplus of active servers that is causing this but luckily quickplay isn't the only way to have players on a server.

-ics