Why don't you just leave the email list since you have nothing positive to say, i.e:

1. I know you are but what am I?
2. You are adopted and I have seen your mother naked.
3. You are ugly and girls hate you.
4. DO not make me come to your house, hump your mother while your dad holds my scrote, because I will then fire your dad from his job of mowing my lawn every other week.
4. Shutup Internet boy.

Have a nice day
Winning...
Hutch

The point of this email thread is to help someone who is being attacked, and frankly I like having all the replies so that I can fully understand the conversation. However, you seem to want to make it into a place to yell at people that don't do exactly what you want.