Short answer: No.

-Leon

From: hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of Jiffs Maverick
Sent: Tuesday, 7 August 2012 7:03 PM
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: [hlds] Incompatibility SRCDS with Windows Server 2008 and above.

Hello!

I work with servers via "Remote Desktop" and run them with "FireDaemon
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FireDaemon> " as "services" by "System User",
to save resources. All was well until I worked under the "Windows Server
2003 R2 SP2 x64". But, recently, the company where I work for has decided to
move all servers in the "Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1". After that I ran into
a problem: "SRDCDS" incompatible with the "Session 0 Isolation". Console
server is displayed in the desktop "Session 0", but should, in "Session 1".
Because of this incompatibility is constantly turned "Interactive Services
Dialog Detection" which is very inconvenient to work with. This problem
occurs on: "Vista", "Server 2008", "Seven", "Server 2008 R2", wherever there
is a "Session 0 Isolation". Learn more about "Session 0 Isolation":

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/hardware/gg463353.aspx

http://windowsteamblog.com/windows/b/developers/archive/2009/10/01/session-0
-isolation.aspx

It is possible to update the "SRDCDS" that it worked correctly as a
"service" with the "Session 0 Isolation"?

P.S.: I have done tests on the Left 4 Dead 2.

P.P.S.: Sorry for my bad english language.