I would recommend you report them to Valve directly because posting them here
may likely may you a target for revenge.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Team BOOM!" <teamb...@comcast.net>
<hlds@list.valvesoftware.com>
Sent: Friday, August 10, 2012 9:44:06 PM
Subject: Re: [hlds] Server Delisting, does it need some changes?

Can someone post the IPs of some servers using the fake clients or spoofing
bots like you speak of? I'd like to see what they look like and don't see
any in the server list under SV_REGION 255. By the amount of discussion on
the topic over the past few weeks, I just thought there would be a bunch of
them but I'm not seeing anything obvious.

Thank you.