Confirmed here too. Windows Server 2008 R2

On 16/08/2012 17:21, E. Olsen wrote:
Yep - I'm getting crashes on Windows 2008R2 (PVP) servers every hour or two with "Sys_Error( Host_Error: Overflow error writing string table baseline ServerMapCycle" or "Engine error: Host_Error: Overflow error writing string table baseline GameRulesCreation" in the crash dumps.