   1 = Put in quickplay pool (based on current map)
   2 = Put in MvM pool.  (Lobby will control current map)

This server only accepts connections negotiated through matchmaking. Ad-hoc connections are not allowed

On 2012-08-18 00:59, Lambda wrote:
Im unable to directly connect to my servers, it disconnects me with the
error saying that the server can't be directly connected, however
tf_mm_strict is set to 0 and tf_mm_servermode to 1

2012/8/18 Daniel Barreiro <smelly.feet.you.h...@gmail.com
<mailto:smelly.feet.you.h...@gmail.com>>

    I keep getting a disconnected error and then it closes.

    <voidedwea...@gmail.com <mailto:voidedwea...@gmail.com>>
     > wrote:
     >>
     >> What you're seeing is completely normal during the update rush.
     >>

     >> On Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 5:40 PM, Timothy Sadleir
    <tsadl...@gmail.com <mailto:tsadl...@gmail.com>>
     >> wrote:
     >>>
     >>> Well, it did eventually connect so I guess that much is good.  :)
     >>>

     >>> On Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 3:39 PM, Timothy Sadleir
    <tsadl...@gmail.com <mailto:tsadl...@gmail.com>>

    Connecting...
    Failed.  Failed to connect to
    Connecting...