Thanks for the tool. I’m somewhat of an idiot on Linux, but I essentially
used your example command line and made my modifications, but I get an error:
“Unable to get Steam3 factory.”

Any idea what that might mean? Have I pointed it to the wrong directory?

From: hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of Didrole
Sent: Monday, August 20, 2012 2:49 PM
To: Half-Life dedicated Win32 server mailing list; Half-Life dedicated Linux
Subject: [hlds] SteamCMD alternative

Hi guys, I wasn't happy with how SteamCMD works and made an alternative tool to
it.
I think some of you might be interested by it so here is its URL:
http://didrole.com/UpdateTool/
I haven't tested it that much, so it may have bugs.

Sincerely,
Didrole

database 7406 (20120821) __________

http://www.eset.com