If you look the playercounts starting this year, it's going back to normal. http://steamgraph.net/index.php?action=graph&jstime=1&appid=440&from=1325368800000&to=End+Time

There is nothing wrong in the system itself. Summer, SD gamemode and MvM just boosted playercounts up and so will halloween too.

-ics

13.9.2012 18:50, Daniel Barreiro kirjoitti:
My gamemode server has been dead since around last week. My Deathrun server populates after school hours, FF2 is dead, Mario Kart is somewhat alive after school, and my stock map server has been dead.