Excellent, thank you Mark. =)

I will also add that ingame grav gun for HL2DM is malfunctioning in a way I can't describe. I'm sure someone will describe it better on SPUF.

Thanks,
Artie

On 9/21/2012 8:15 PM, Mark Wagner wrote:
I can confirm it's the same deal with CentOS 6.3

On Fri, Sep 21, 2012 at 7:14 PM, RSS List User <l...@redspeedservers.com <mailto:l...@redspeedservers.com>> wrote:

    This is also valid for DOD:S and GMOD (garry's problem right? =P).
    Do we have any further information like if this affects a certain OS?

    Thanks,
    Artie

    On 9/21/2012 8:01 PM, Fletcher Dunn wrote:

    We're investigating the problem and will keep you posted.

    *From:*hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
    <mailto:hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com>
    [mailto:hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] *On Behalf Of *RSS
    List User
    *Sent:* Friday, September 21, 2012 4:57 PM
    *To:* Half-Life dedicated Win32 server mailing list
    *Subject:* Re: [hlds] Steam update broke HL2DM vanilla server.

    Can Valve provide a fix? I have customers breathing down my neck
    at this point.

    Thanks,
    Artie

    On 9/21/2012 7:52 PM, Charlie wrote:

        Same for DoD:S. No addons or anything loaded, DoD:S server
        will not launch. Uses 100% of the core it's on and stops there.

        On Fri, Sep 21, 2012 at 4:25 PM, RSS List User
        <l...@redspeedservers.com <mailto:l...@redspeedservers.com>>
        wrote:

        ************** For Half-Life 2 Deathmatch **************

        All our servers since upgrading to the new update today will
        not load any map with this update.

        To double-check, we downloaded a fresh copy from
        hldsupdatetool and tried to run it, with the console saying
        map started, but the map not loading in the green bar at the
        top of the window. This is for Windows.

        We also have an update before copy which works fine, so
        anything on our end is out of the question. All of our hl2dm
        servers are not working.

        Thanks,
        Artie

-- */// UNCLASSIFIED*