For reference, here's what people have found so far that are relevant for
admins:

- Sizes being reported vary from 50-70 MB

- Omolong of Facepunch (
http://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1221466&p=38334809&viewfull=1#post38334809
) said he got a HL2:DM update before-hand, with Acronomicon of reddit (
http://www.reddit.com/r/tf2/comments/12pbxy/tf2_and_possibly_other_source_engine_games_update/c6x0u9i)
verifying, though I'm not sure if admins got the HL2: DM update though

If you're curious about client stuff, you can find that where you normally
find your updates, wherever it may be.