I was arranging maps for my server to have quickplay enabled. I came across
something very peculiar, the map koth_badlands according to the OFFICIAL
TF2 WIKI states that it is quickplay eligible over here (read under the
patch notes):

http://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Badlands_(King_of_the_Hill)

However according to the official website koth_badlands is not even LISTED.

http://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Badlands_(King_of_the_Hill)

Why is this happening? Where can i get a more updated list? and how far do
these maps actually go where we have maps that do accept quickplay, but are
not listed?