Hi,

We are facing a very strange issue. With one of the steam user id with
which we launch counter strike source. It launches fines but as soon as we
reach the page where user has the option to choose find servers and
options. There the screen started showing some pink and black boxes.
Click this link to see how they look like.
http://crazyfreakgamers.com/issue.jpg

Earlier, we thought its a corrupted css installation, we tried doing a
clean install, then no luck. Reinstalled OS and everything still same issue.
This user id which is showing pink and black boxes are not compuer
specific. We tried the same user on different machines where other steam
users can launch css and play. Still on other machine the same user is
showing some pick and black boxes.

Its some user setting which we think has been messed up.

Any idea how we can fix this.

Thanks,
Sachin