I don't think SRV records are the correct way to approach this issue.

As Cameron Munroe said, all game servers currently get assigned an
anonymous SteamID on logon. There was, at some point, movement towards a
non-anonymous game server logon (with a username and password). If this
ever comes to fruition, I think the appropriate way to identify any given
server would be via SteamID.

The Steam servers keep track of what IP/port is assigned to a server. So in
order to connect, the client could simply ask Steam which IP/port to
connect to for a given SteamID.

Who knows, maybe all this is in the works and no one knows about it yet.