From: hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of Albert Davis
Sent: Sunday, January 06, 2013 4:46 PM
To: d...@forlix.org; Half-Life dedicated Win32 server mailing list
Subject: Re: [hlds] TF2: mp_forceautoteam no longer working

He said only on thier server, won't affect others, pretty clear if you ask
me.

On Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 4:40 PM, Dominik Friedrichs <d...@forlix.org> wrote:

On 2013/01/06 22:32, Pizza wrote:

No, it seems like you assume his meaning. Otherwise why spam this
mailing list with things that relate to no one else? (rhetorical)

For what its worth: After reading it the second time, I too understand it in
Jeffs way :P