Hey guys,

My server has been getting a lot of weird freezes and random FPS drops and
I'm trying to figure out the reason. The FPS readings on the net_graph 4
view seems to be all over the place and even has higher than 66.7 values
(as can be seen here: http://snag.gy/Qit49.jpg ).

Is this peak normal? Could it be related to the FPS drops? If not, what
could be causing it?

The server is on a Windows Server Environment and it's correctly updated.
It has a 30 player capacity but it usually runs on 28 + the replay bot.
I'm willing to provide all the info you need, but I'm not quite sure what
could be usefull, so ask away if you wanna know something I didn't state
above.

Thanks in advance,

Pilger