I'd install this on my test server, but right now steamcmd can't seem
to connect to Steam and is throwing all sorts of interesting errors,
such as:

Connecting anonymously to Steam Public...Login Failure: No Connection

Connecting anonymously to Steam Public...Login Failure: Try another CM

Connecting anonymously to Steam Public...Failed to receive license info.

(Note that these are from different update attempts)

On Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 4:47 PM, Fletcher Dunn
<fletch...@valvesoftware.com> wrote:
> Betas for TF2, CS:S, DoD:S, and HL2:DM:
>
> * Linux client: Fixed crash trying to connect to server with any setting
> other than sv_pure -1.
>
> * Linux client: VPK tool now supports signature functionality
>
> * Client and dedicated server: fixed sv_pure command not showing current
> pure status

Ross Bemrose