From: hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of Andre Müller
Sent: Wednesday, April 24, 2013 7:35 AM
To: Half-Life dedicated Win32 server mailing list
Subject: Re: [hlds] Mandatory Team Fortress 2 update released

Thanks for information. Nice, it's only 1.96GiB.

2013/4/24 ics <i...@ics-base.net<mailto:i...@ics-base.net>>
https://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/SteamCMD

Team Fortress 2 dedicated server        232250
Team Fortress 2 *Beta* dedicated server         229830

Beta is for TF2 beta, so you want 232250 through steampipe, which is the
successor of current hldsupdatetool tf.

-ics

Andre Müller kirjoitti:

Ok, I saw this update is for the normal release, which we get over
hldsupdatetool. So it is good to know which appid is for tf2-non-beta-steampipe
and if the content from tf2-beta-steampipe can used for conversion.