- Use the new SteamCMD tool to install TF2. It will be a SteamPipe
installation. It will be a much faster download because it's a much smaller
server installation and SteamPipe is faster in general. It is highly
recommended to do a fresh install so you don't have duplicate files.
- Meta/SourceMod stay in their current directories. There might (or will)
be some problems with the latest releases because new gamedata can not be
synced until the official release
- SteamCMD is pretty much the only thing you need to learn:
https://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/SteamCMD
- SMAC is the major thing that broke on the plugin side. Gamedata issues
hit a lot of plugins but can only be resolved with the release as stated
above. You can get beta gamedata from somewhere, someone else will have to
direct you to that. I don't know of any other breakage
- I'm not 100% on top of this but I don't believe SteamPipe brought
anything new to the table. The only thing is sv_consistency and sv_pure
being merged:

> * Deleted sv_consistency convar.  This security is now implemented using
sv_pure.

**

> * Changed which pure server configuration files are loaded in the various
pure modes, and renamed them.  (See updated
pure_server_whitelist_example.txt for details.)****

> * Added “sv_pure -1” mode, which disables all consistency checking.
(Similar to turning off sv_pure and sv_consistency

That's my current knowledge. Others might know more or prove me wrong :)