From: The Mighty Gerbil <themightyger...@agapegraphics.com>
To: hlds <hlds@list.valvesoftware.com>
Sent: Thu, May 2, 2013 10:49 pm
Subject: [hlds] ETA on the fix for hammer?

Hi I tried the mapping mailing list first but didn't get a response so I
was wondered if you guys know. Is if there an ETA on the fix for hammer
and the SDK tools after Steampipe broke them? I just want to know so I
can decide if I should go through
the trouble of hunting for a workaround which may or may not exist or
just wait a few days for the official fix. Thank you.