From: "Felipe Fujihara" <felipete...@hotmail.com>
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Sent: Saturday, 1 June, 2013 4:02:36 AM
Subject: [hlds] CS:GO not initialising VAC

Hello guys,

This week something weird started to happen with me. I have a machine where I
host some CS, CSS and CSGO servers. They are running well, but when I create a
new CS:GO server it doesn't connect to VAC. I've tried to change IP/Port,
redownload all files again, but the problem is still on.

To check if it wasn't a connection issue, I created a new CSS server and it's
working fine. The problem only happens with new CS:GO servers. My old CS:GO
servers are all protected with VAC.

Look at the console's output: http://oi44.tinypic.com/9bmce8.jpg

It seems that server is starting with -insecure, but it's not, look at my
commandline C:\Felipe\srcds.exe -game csgo -console -nohltv -usercon +game_type
0 +game_mode 0 +maxplayers 12 +exec server.cfg +mapgroup mg_allclassic +map
de_dust2 -ip 189.1.171.23 -port 27265 -maxplayers_override 12

Any help? Thanks in advance!