Is it a server crash or is the server exiting with "ED_Alloc: no free edicts"
error. If the latter, it'll be in the server logs. Can you check the server
logs before the crash?

From: hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of Jason Tango
Sent: Tuesday, July 23, 2013 2:52 PM
To: Half-Life dedicated Win32 server mailing list
Subject: Re: [hlds] mp_stalemate_enable/mp_stalemate_meleeonly Causing Crashes

Probably a stupid question - but have you been trying it on a full server? The
crashes we've been seeing have been happening on servers with 32 players.

I wish I had saved some of the crash dumps - I can try to get some tonight. The
symptoms are simply this:

- server settings are mp_stalemate_enable "1" , mp_stalemate_meleeonly "1" and
mp_stalemate_timelimit "180"

- server clock runs out, and server attempts to go into sudden death

- server crashes immediately

*I've tried this with and without Sourcemod/Metamod enabled, and the crash
persists, so I think we can eliminate Sourcemod as a cause.