From: hlds_linux-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds_linux-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of Eric Smith
Sent: Wednesday, July 24, 2013 4:54 PM
To: Half-Life dedicated Linux server mailing list
(hlds_li...@list.valvesoftware.com); Half-Life dedicated Win32 server mailing
list (hlds@list.valvesoftware.com); 'hlds_annou...@list.valvesoftware.com'
(hlds_annou...@list.valvesoftware.com)
Subject: [hlds_linux] Mandatory TF2 update released

We've released a mandatory update for TF2. The notes for the update are below.
The new version is 1844935.

-Eric

--------------------------

- Ended the Mann Co. Store summer sale
- The Summer Claim check is now a rare drop
- Medics using the Quick-Fix will now take jump force from Pyros using the
Detonator to explosive jump
- Fixed a client crash related to missing particle systems
- Fixed a server crash when entering Sudden Death mode with only melee weapons
- Fixed players sometimes being damaged by doors when they are closing
- Fixed soccer/beach balls sometimes blocking Payload carts and trains
- Fixed paint can icons not showing the Red/Blue colors correctly
- Fixed the Loch-n-Load gun sight not drawing in the correct place
- Fixed the Bonk Boy model using the incorrect normals
- Updated Cp_Badlands and Koth_Badlands
   - Opened the windows around the center point
   - Smoothed player clipping around doorways