From: Kyle Sanderson [mailto:kyle.l...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 18, 2013 5:20 PM
To: Half-Life dedicated Win32 server mailing list; Half-Life dedicated Linux
server mailing list
Cc: Eric Smith
Subject: Re: [hlds] Mandatory TF2 update released

On Wed, Sep 18, 2013 at 6:13 PM, Eric Smith <er...@valvesoftware.com> wrote:
> - Switched Windows clients to use SDL 2.0 for controller support which
> enables hot-plugging controllers and configuring them through Steam
> Big Picture settings

I've had some complaints about sporadic mouse movement issues since the CS:S
sync. It doesn't appear to be a problem on my platform, but others seem to have
jerky movement when turning right. I have two unclean demos (provided by a
user), but I don't think they'll help at all. Is this just isolated to CS:S? or
is a global fix in the works?

I can't reproduce it, but it seems related to this change...
Kyle.