Indeed, we received a lot of regressions in the last sync. I'm not
sure if the well abused engine exploit was fixed in this (or even at
all in TF), but I wouldn't want it if the previous issues aren't
solved. Honestly, I'm kind of hoping it doesn't happen as the next one
would be February or later.

Kyle.