Hmmm, seems like it is working now. Do you have any idea why the file is not
downloaded through SteamCMD? I have tested with multiple machines… :) And
why does it need to be 730 instead of 740?

Dennis

Fra: hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] På vegne af Andre Müller
Sendt: 6. februar 2014 21:54
Til: Half-Life dedicated Win32 server mailing list
Emne: Re: [hlds] CS:GO dedicated server won't start

Create the file: /home/tcagame/Dennis/289/steam_appid.txt with the content:
730

<mailto:mailingli...@game-desk.net> >:

Hi,

Somehow I’m having troubles installing new CS:GO servers. It worked fine
sometime in January, but I’ve been trying to create a server since yesterday
with no luck – the server won’t start.

This happens when I try to start the server: http://pastebin.com/j5KL4RES

I can copy files from the server that I made back in January, and it works
fine, and I can also update the server with SteamCmd, but I cannot start the
server with the ‘vanilla’ files from SteamCmd.

I’m running Debian 7.2 64-bit.

Any help would be highly appreciated! :)

Dennis