Do you run a Steam client on the same computer?

If yes, then it's a bug in Steam and there are two solutions for you:

1. Activate the Beta Update in your Steam client (Steam -> Settings ->
Account -> Beta participation -> Change). Your gameserver should start fine
then.

2. Or Add the following two lines to your batch script before the server
starts:

reg add "HKCU\Software\Valve\Steam\ActiveProcess" /v SteamClientDll /t
REG_SZ /d "" /f

reg add "HKCU\Software\Valve\Steam\ActiveProcess" /v SteamClientDll64 /t
REG_SZ /d "" /f

Both should help to get rid of that LAN only thing