I find it very unreasonable that the store never goes down while steam goes
down every single week. Priority should be on allowing customers to use
what they purchased.

This also highlights the problem with Valve's removing TF2 community
servers from quickplay.

When down times like this happened before there would be plenty of players
accustomed to joining community servers. Now that all the new players are
trained to play now, I would say there are now about 1/10th of the players
I would expect to find on my favorites list even accounting for steam being
down.

I hope Valve doesn't sweep this under the rug, Solutions like quickpick
failed. No one uses it.