1 of those cores will comfortably run a 24p or MvM server.

RAM will limit you to 1, maybe 2 servers if you tweak cache sizes down. But for ease of management 1.

Bandwidth will limit you to one 24p server. My 24p servers average about 3Mbps outbound, bursting to almost 5Mbps.

This is with minrate 30k, maxrate 100k, max update/cmdrates of 66.