Hi all

I set up a new Fistful of Frags server yesterday and it is generally working, but it isn't listing in the server directory, and I am getting the following error message after startup:

Could not establish connection to Steam servers.  (Result = 15)
Could not establish connection to Steam servers.  (Result = 15)

Does anyone know what error code 15 is?

My situation is slightly peculiar in that my host has multiple IPs and I load many srcds servers onto a single IP across many different ports. I also have a complicated firewall setup which could be the cause. However, I have multiple other TF2, CSGO, CSS, HL2DM and L4D2 servers on this host which don't have any similar problem.

I need to do a tcpdump and see if FoF is trying to do something naughty, like binding to the wrong IP for some ephemeral connection.