On the bright side, unlike the CS:GO staff, at least the TF2 staff doesn't
wait until 11:30 pm EST to release broken updates and they (Eric) also
communicate with this mailing list. CS:GO staff not only is incredibly
inconsiderate of their community but they also refuse to communicate to any
extent other than a single line of BS once in a blue moon.