i have researched for many days now and have not come to a conclusion yet.
Problem (short version)
CSGO 18 man server
Example : if my bot qouta is 4 and fill then I join server I will have 3 bots
and myself. While still in the server I press "ESC" then click "community
servers" to look at my server info. It shows up 0/14 on my 18 man server. So I
switch to desktop and look at my community server list and it reads 1/18 which
is to be expected.

My problem is the 0/14 when I'm ingame community server list. This is causing
people not to be able to find me of they are searching for community servers
while they are in-game. I have had people verify and it comes up the same way
for them.

Is there a command that is stopping the server from reading my player count
when I play with bots?

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device