Could somebody post a working command line with the "-multihome" argument?
As simple as it may seem I cannot seem to run more than 1 KF2 server right
now due to lack of detail on the Wiki regarding the command lines.

One would assume the following to work given the details on the wiki but
this is not the case for me:
start .\Binaries\win64\kfserver kf-bioticslab?MaxPlayers=6?GameDifficulty=0
-Multihome 192.168.0.1