Hey guys, I was wondering is there somewhere we can request server features?

If not, I was thinking this mailing list thread might be useful.

While not strictly a server feature, is there a way to either connect via
IP/Domain Name, or at least add to favourites using one? At the moment, I'm
telling my friends to look at the top of the list, however it isn't very
manageable to find servers stuck in the middle of the list.

The only other suggestion was one a friend came up with: customisable
music. He said the way it comes up with the track name made him think you
guys were making the music a larger feature this time around. Which is
great, since I the KF1 sound track was brilliant!

Keep up the great work, thanks!