Has anyone been encountering players that seem to be able to cause someone's
Team Fortress 2 client to close to the desktop?
We've recently had a player performing these actions, but are unsure how they
are doing it or how to protect against it. The player in question was known as
"lunar" with ID STEAM_0:1:63519733, for reference purposes.
I have provided a copy of the dmp files generated from the incident via the
link below. I feel this is rather severe as we've had our servers emptied from
this exploit, so if we can get a solution then it would be to everyone's
benefit.
- Crashdoom
ZIP Archive of dumps: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/50570879/dumps.zip
(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/50570879/dumps.zip)

Disclaimer: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system
manager. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are
solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Ozzy
Furocity. Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments
for the presence of viruses. Ozzy Furocity accepts no liability for any damage