As always both parties here aren't really unblemished. However, compared to real life, given how much protest (and how intense it has to be) is necessary, everyone is basically santa claus here (not the bad santa version). The only two things about the people here that annoy me is that some simply cannot distinguish between the ad-infested mob of crappy servers and decent communities who put a lot of creativity, work, time and money into keeping valve's product alive. Those people do this because they're passionate. I haven't seen that from the valve-side yet. And also the variety of font sizes here. I don't know about you guys, but it's not easy on my eyes.

On 05.07.2015 02:31, Phillip Vector wrote:
>I honestly find it comical that people think those servers are a good representation of what the game should be (or, frankly, are any fun at all).

and this is why I rarely post here. Because most people here are not willing to listen to the other side of things and meet in the middle. Insulting people who like the Valve servers is not the way to go if you are wanting to work with Valve to get some compromise going.