My server doesn't show up 99% of the time on the master server list. My server is at a datacenter and it's not a ports issue because its using identical opened ports from one of my other boxes where this isn't an issue.

Oddly, when i run a test CSS server on the box, it shows up on the master server list properly so something else weird is going on. I've tried multiple times reinstalling the files, and even disabling metamod/sourcemod.

I also have this in my autoexec.cfg and server.cfg and it hasn't helped (whereas on my other server it has):

setmaster enable
setmaster add 208.64.200.65:27011
setmaster add 208.64.200.39:27011
setmaster add 208.64.200.52:27011
setmaster add 63.234.149.83:27011
setmaster add hl2master.steampowered.com:27011
setmaster add hl2master.steampowered.com:27015
heartbeat

Any idea what's happening and how i can fix it?

P.S. This is for a modification called Modular Combat.