Hi John,

Could you elaborate on what the issue being addressed is?

One issue I've been hearing about since the MYM update is that votekicks on
MvM servers aren't applying the usual (30-minute?) temporary ban of the
kicked player from the server they were kicked from.

Does this update address anything to do with that? I *suspect* not, but
figured it would be worth asking just in case.

Thanks,

Justin
(aka sigsegv)