whoops pressed enter too soon

there is also the invisible trains on PLR_bananabay seems to occur after
playing other maps for a while

the contracker seems to not level up with points sitting here with 120
kills on it but no points

also i have not gotten several stars from the contracts preventing me from
advancing in the free and paid campaign for pyro and other classes i
presume this is a item server issue

people have issue with invisible fire again