We're working on a mandatory update for Counter-Strike: Source, Day of
Defeat: Source, Half-Life Deathmatch: Source, Half-Life 2: Deathmatch,
and the Source SDK 2013 Base. The notes for the update are below. We're
aiming to ship this in a few hours.

This update is based on the build currently available on the prerelease
branch.

 - John

---------

- Fixed physics not operating at the correct tickrate when specifying
non-standard -tickrate options on the command line
- Fixed viewing demos recorded at a non-standard tickrate causing the
next listen server hosted to be at that tickrate
- Various security and stability improvements
- Updated localization files