From: John Schoenick <jo...@valvesoftware.com>
Date: 4/30/19 8:08 PM (GMT-05:00)
Subject: [hlds]  Mandatory Team Fortress 2 update released

We've released a mandatory update for Team Fortress 2. The notes for the
update are below. The new version is 5063830.

- John

- Fixed the datacenter display in matchmaking settings occasionally
being blank
- Fixed several client crashes
- Updated/Added some tournament medals
- Updated the localization files