I love how everyone hops out the woodwork to try and get their .02 in.

Guess what? The list will be shutdown. When the lawsuit is filed.

No money when bank accounts are frozen for years.

Keep running tour cockholsters supporting their theft.

Respectfully,

Dr. StealthMode Hu

Sovereign Ambassador of the Hu Civilization

All Rights / Rites Reserved