Hi folks,

I'm sure some of you are going to hate me for wasting my time on this, but I've done a little minor bit of legal digging using tools available to everyone, and... As everyone already figured, "Stephanie" and Stealthmode are the same person. The two e-mail accounts share the same phone number (Number ending in 45) and have the same linked devices (Samsung Galaxy A01, UNIMAX UMX U683CL).

At this point, all you'll be doing is feeding the troll. Best just ignore everything they post, add their e-mail addresses into a blocklist, and move on.