I’ve forwarded the information for both of these issues. Thanks.

-Eric

From: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com <hlds@list.valvesoftware.com> On Behalf Of
Josh Russell
Sent: Friday, July 8, 2022 8:40 AM
To: Half-Life dedicated Win32 server mailing list <hlds@list.valvesoftware.com>
Subject: [External Mail] Re: [hlds] Mandatory Team Fortress 2 update released

Death Freeze is still happening, too, since the earlier update.

On Fri, Jul 8, 2022 at 5:45 AM R. D. D.
<supergro...@gmail.com<mailto:supergro...@gmail.com>> wrote:
This issue still existed after the previous patch too.

2022-07-08, pn 07:33, Naleksuh
<nalek...@naleksuh.com<mailto:nalek...@naleksuh.com>> rašė:
Hi Eric, in a previous update one of the patchnotes stated that you fixed
players sometimes being unable to vote for next map-- but I just got this
issue. Either this patch put it back or the issue wasn't really fixed. Can you
investigate more?