Yes, Josh is working with us on this issue. Thanks.

-Eric

From: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com <hlds@list.valvesoftware.com> On Behalf Of
Naleksuh
Sent: Sunday, November 6, 2022 10:38 PM
To: hlds <hlds@list.valvesoftware.com>
Subject: [External Mail] Re: [hlds] VScript beta branch for Team Fortress 2

Are you a Valve employee? (Not trying to be condescending ; legitimate question
as I want to know if this is proven info or just speculation)

---- On Sun, 06 Nov 2022 22:21:34 -0800 Joshua Ashton
<jos...@froggi.es<mailto:jos...@froggi.es>> wrote ---

No vscript support for clients is planned at this time.

- Joshie 🐸✨