I overwhelmingly recommend every user of this mailing list to filter out any messages by spammers linking malicious files by updating your email client filters so it gets sent to your trash folder automatically. Or for anyone at Valve to please blacklist messages containing certain words or phrases from being sent out to everyone.

Cheers