Why does this not update automatically like every other VALVe product?

What happened to the " Content Delivery Management System " known as Steam
( called REAKTOR by Gabe Newell and VALVe ) ?

Especially a compulsory, mandatory update?

Things are going downhill fast @ VALVe Software aka VALVe Corporation.

/Looks @ Counter-Strike: Source 2 ( Source 2 DS ), and Client....

Thankfully, some are not so Amateur, pretending to be Professionals still.

EndComms.

-STEAlthMode
WonID 2116995
SteamID 28918
Steam3ID 57836
Steam64 ( Too many characters to fit in this space )