I wanted to go the polite route, but since Congiman's archive isn't searchable, here
goes:

I have some instances of an AOL user named FuZzY*IcE connecting to my TFC server
multiple times, but never spawning or
disconnecting according to the log.  What tipped me off and concerned me about it is
that I was playing a game on my server and ran into
an invisible object in a hallway.  I couldn't move through it, but when I "looked" at
it, it had the name ****** and displayed health 100%.  It
wasn't red or blue, but the text was gold.  A couple of times when I looked at it, the
name FuZzY*IcE appeared but quickly disappeared.
After about 5 minutes it "disappeared" as in I could freely walk through the space
again.

Every instance of this FuZzY*IcE connecting is the same.  He's never spawned, never
disconnected, but he connects a couple of times in
succession during a match.

I can provide some snippets from logs if that would help.  I remeber talk about
invisible players who were able to diffuse bombs and the
like in Counter Strike, so I thought this may be related.

Mike