my boxes are running debian potato and they're crashing, might be distrorelated?

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 09/21 4:42  >>>

I know this does nothing to solve the problem, but for
the sake of comparison I am running a RH 7.0 server
with the upgraded HLDS running and am having no
problems.  I am not running adminmod, only halfd.
Our server was maxed out running DOD last night for
several hours.